Friday, August 28, 2015

Thinking about removing your lawn?

Recently I started a project of my own and I want to share some information I learned in the process and after I got started ...

Rebates for conversation from lawns to desertscape are available from IID and some other water districts, as their funds may be available. IID requires an application to be completed online and you must have a sketch of the project available to upload. Response to your application can be anywhere from 3-6 weeks ... 

AND ... 

a new rebate is now available at: http://www.saveourwaterrebates.com/ . This became available August 12th and must be applied for online as well. This rebate is up to $2.00/ft maximum (The IID rebate is $1.00/ft) and this rebate is not on top of any other rebate and solely covers the differences between any other rebate and the $2.00/ft maximum. 



Unfortunately, I started my project before 8/12/15 and so I am not eligible for anything over the IID rebate but I wasn't aware of it when I started so nothing really lost ... only savings in my future ...

No mowing

No edging
No weeding
No fertilizing
No scalping
No watering

I don't think any of us will ever get away from dealing with the ants but I still believe I am on the plus side ...

In addition, both entities offer toilet replacement rebates ...

No comments:

Post a Comment